- Lombardi Construction, Inc. - Web and Graphic Design, Marketing & Brand Creation
- OMAQ.COM (One Million and One Quotes) - Web and Graphic Design, Marketing & Brand Creation, E-Business Consulting
- Star Sports Apparel - Web and Graphic Design, Marketing & Brand Creation, E-Commerce Implementations
- Silver Monkey Sporting Goods - Web and Graphic Design, Marketing & Brand Creation, E-Commerce Implementations
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce - Pro Bono work; Brochure Concept Design and Copy Writing, Consultation
- NiteLife International - Web and Graphic Design, CMS Implementation
- Freehold Borough Public Schools - Novell Support, Web Content Management System Design and Implementation, Consultation and Graphic Design
- NJ Dept of Corrections/DEPTCOR Division - Network and IT Support and Consultation
- Wilson Borough Business Association - Pro Bono work; Web Design, Promotions/PR, Steering Committee
- DigniCare, LLC - Small Business Startup consultation
- Mansfield Township Public Schools - Network Design/Implementation
- The United Association (Washington, DC Lobbyist Organization) Disaster Recovery Consulting
- Bridgeton Global Realty - Brochure/Annual Report Photography
- SBP Industries - Web Design, Promotional/Marketing
- Summit Anesthesia Associates - Web Design, Calendar/Scheduling Programming, Training, Custom Database Design
- HTD Heat Trace, Incorporated - Web Design, Presentation Graphics, Commercial Photography
- K-12 Helpdesk.org - Web design, PHP and Perl based community programming
- Gloucester City Public Schools - Novell Netware 6.5 upgrades, SAN/Clustering Services Install & Configuration
- Hunterdon Central Regional HS - Novell Netware, ZENWorks and GroupWise Upgrades and Maintenance, consultation & training
- New Brunswick Public Schoools - Novell Netware, ZENWorks and GroupWise Upgrades and Maintenance, consultation & training
- Jersey City Public Schools - Novell Netware, ZENWorks and GroupWise Upgrades and Maintenance, consultation & training
- Montclair State University - Novell ZENWorks for Desktops consultation & training
- Hardyston Township Public Schools - Novell Netware 6.5 & GroupWise 6.5 Upgrades/Installs
- Kenvin Associates - Brand Development and Marketing Strategy & Collateral, Web Design
- The SchoolastechWorks Partnership - (Co Founder) Open Source software for K-12 educators, administrators and tech coordinators
- Fels Refractories - Web Design, Online Quote System (Fels was purchased by Acera Technologies in 2006)
- Nutrition, Herbs & Diet - Web Design, E-Commerce (NHD was sold in 2009 and renamed)
- Oticon, US - Novell Network Support and Consultation
Partial list of clients
"Just wanted to say thanks again for all your help. Once again it was both rewarding and pleasurable to work with someone with your expertise and methodical approach. Looking forward to working with you again..."
"Just wanted to drop a line to thank you for the great job you did creating my web site. In my opinion, (and excuse me if I am a little prejudiced), but it is the nicest web site I have ever seen and WOW, it is mine. You went way beyond the call of duty investing your time, knowledge, talent and true "love of the business" when creating my site. I have received many e-mails from people all over complimenting the design, layout and accessibility to the different areas of the store. It is obvious that much thought was invested in our project. You really love what you do!"
"West of East is providing valuable high-end consulting for us and is also a critical fill-in for our team when we are stretched too thin. Quick response is important in both these roles."
"Just wanted to drop a note and say "hi". I really enjoyed having you here ...and from the way it sounds, we will be seeing you again."
"Thanks for all of your work. It sounds like everything is proceeding according to plan, and, when it hasn't, you have dealt with it quickly and insightfully. This is working great."
"Excellent Job! We went over the screens briefly yesterday - I am spending a good portion of today and Monday to go over the programs with each person individually - I will reply to you again by mid next week. We are very pleased with the changes and improvements - You are correct this has exceeded my expectations of the original program..."
"Thanks for your time yesterday. I am very encouraged with the development of our Website and appreciate your expertise in helping enter this new arena..."
"I have just gone through the Website page by page and link by link. I love it !!!! Overall... spectacular job!"
"Thanks for your usual high level of quality in responding to this preliminary request. Please, keep me posted on follow-up..."
"Thanks Rob, that makes sense. Get this, the instructor is coming up to my office today so I can show him what you taught me!"
All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
All I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom was not at the top of the university mountain, but there in the sand-pit at kindergarten. These are the things I learned:
Everything you need to know is in there somewhere. The Golden Rule (treat the others as you would like them to treat you) and love and basic sanitation. Ecology and politics and equality and sane living.
Take one of these items and extrapolate it into sophisticated adult terms and apply it to your family life or your work or your government or your world and it still holds true and clear and firm. Think what a better world it would be if we all - the whole world - had cookies and milk at three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankets for a nap. Or if all governments had a basic policy to always put things back where they found them and to clean up their own messes.
And it is still true, no matter how old you are - when you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together.
Excerpted from the book "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten"
Copyright ©1986, 1988 by Robert Fulghum.
Our business philosophy is fairly simple and lies somewhere between W. Edwards Deming's "14 principles of Total Quality Management" and Robert Fulghum's "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten." In short, we always attempt do the absolute best for our clients and treat each business with the same care and consideration we treat our own company.
An associate and mentor of ours had a consulting practice which used the slogan, "Computers and People together... the only true solution!" It is a maxim that we have taken with us in every project. Computers, while capable of amazing things, are simply tools and - contrary to popular belief - no more so than a telephone or a photocopier. If the 'human factor' isn't fully taken into consideration when creating a solution, that solution is destined to failure. Any solution we create has to work within the framework of the clients staff and has to be acceptable from the top down to provide an effective change.
Furthermore, we believe that part of our job is to work ourselves out of a project; so that the client is not 'bound' to continue their association with us but that they choose to do so. That may sound a bit radical to someone who is used to consulting practices that keep what they do 'a big secret', but it has allowed us to generate 80% of our new business based on word of mouth referrals alone.
West of East, Incorporated seeks to make business techniques and technologies accessible to millions of business/educational users who would otherwise not have the knowledge to use them. Education of the client is a requirement, not a by-product. In every project, West of East seeks not to make itself a liability which must be relied on, but to 'work itself out of a job' by providing a client with the tools and training to maintain the solution on their own. In that way, we provide the client with the freedom from ongoing fees and a reason to call on us for the next step.
West of East provides a rewarding work environment and fair compensation to its employees and sub-contractors, a fair return to its owners, and a fair royalty to its licensors and investors. West of East must also maintain financial balance, charge a fair price for its services, and deliver an even higher value to its clients. We seek to offer the highest level possible of practical experience, know-how, contacts, and confidentiality and in all aspects of it's presence, practice unquestionable business and personal ethics. High contact, high standards and high quality are our watchwords.
West of East, Incorporated is an extension of its founder and his personal beliefs. The experience of a client working with us should be personally and professionally rewarding, positive and above all enjoyable!
A client who feels so strongly about their association with West of East
that they will refer others without question is our ultimate goal.